Grand Balcony Rooms are situated on the 4th to 35th floors of the hotel with sweeping views of the city and along the river. These rooms are furnished in an elegant contemporary style with classic Thai accents and the sumptuous marble bathrooms with separate walk-in closets and dressing area ensure guests have plenty of space to stretch out and relax. The balcony is the perfect spot to capture memorable images of Bangkok and with free high-speed wireless internet access, you can post them online with ease for long-lasting memories of your stay.
- Room Size
- 45 sq m / 452 sq ft
- King or Twin Beds
- Maximum of 2 Guests (Adult/Children)
- 4/F - 35/F
- River View
Each sophisticated traveller has different travel wishes to meet his or her individual desires. Wouldn’t it be wonderful if you can specify your travel wishes and they come true at The Peninsula Bangkok? This summer, whether you want a spa pampering, an exquisite dining experience or a late checkout to stay longer in the comfort of your room, your wish is our command.Book Now
When you book the Best Three Wishes package and stay between now and 15 July 2017, you will enjoy three extra privileges, making it a truly personalised stay experience that meets your desires.
Guests can select three privileges from the following when booking the Best Three Wishes package:
Validity:*Please indicate your choices of benefits in the special request section in the guest information form when making your booking or the hotel will contact you via email to confirm your selection of three benefits.
- Guaranteed early check-in is from 11:00 AM and late check-out is until 4:00 PM.
- Daily international buffet breakfast at River Café & Terrace for two people.
- Unlimited consumption of in-room minibar for non-alcoholic beverages
- One-time traditional Afternoon Tea set at The Lobby for two people.
- One-time 80-minute aromatherapy spa treatment at The Peninsula Spa for two people.
- One-time international buffet dinner at River Café & Terrace for two people.
- One-time Thai dinner set menu at Thiptara for two people.
- Complimentary laundry service for up to 16 pieces per stay
- Booking Period is from now to 22 June 2017
- Staying Period is from now to 15 July 2017
For executive stays combining luxury and convenience with unparalleled service, The Peninsula Bangkok introduces the Peninsula Executive Traveller Programme, which includes pressing and daily buffet breakfast.Book Now
- Pressing of two items per night and Unlimited pressing for the duration of the Suite stay
- Daily buffet breakfast for one person at River Cafe and Terrace
- Complimentary in-room wired and wireless high-speed internet access
- Complimentary local telephone calls and daily local newspaper
Plan your holidays in advance and enjoy more privileges. The longer lead time you plan and book your stay at The Peninsula Bangkok, the more discount on accommodation you will be rewarded with, thus ensuring that your Bangkok getaway is truly luxurious and filled with special offers.Book Now
Exclusive privileges when you make a reservation in advance:
- Receive 10% to 15% discount from Best Available Rates when a reservation is made five days prior to your arrival.
- Receive more than 15% and up to 25% discount from Best Available Rates when a reservation is made 30 days prior to your arrival.
- Outside furnished balcony with Chao Phraya River and Bangkok skyline views
- Sofa, coffee table and executive work desk
- Spacious self-contained dressing area with luggage bench
- Dressing table featuring vanity mirror
- Multi-function bedside electronic control panels
- Individual thermostat control and outside temperature/humidity indicator
- Dual voltage (110V – 220V) universal electrical power sockets
- Mood lighting
- Fully stocked mini bar
- In-room safe
- Valet box
- Fully stocked mini bar
Amenities and Service
- Daily fruit basket
- Local and international daily newspapers (On request upon arrival)
- Complimentary access to more than 2,000 international publications via Press Reader
- Complimentary shoe shining service
- 24-hour in-room dining service
- Complimentary access to the fitness center and the swimming pool
- Turn-down service
- Luxurious marble bathroom with mood lighting
- Separate shower stall, bath tub and toilet cubicle
- Flat screen TV and radio system
- Hands-free telephone
- Valet call/emergency button
- Illuminated shaving and make-up mirror
- Fully stocked bathroom amenities
- Bathrobes and slippers
Audio Visual and Communication
- TV with sound system
- Telephone with complimentary VOIP technology (Long distance calls)
- Complimentary high speed wireless and wired internet access
- Custom-designed armoire with a built-in radio, colour television and CD/DVD player
- Audio visual smartphone and iPad docking station to steam content to the television
- In-room fax machine with private number
- Dual-line telephone with voice mail system and speaker function