- Room Size
- 240 sq m / 2,400 sq ft
- Super King and Queen-size Twin Beds
- Maximum of 4 Guests (Adult/Children)
- River View
Each sophisticated traveller has different travel wishes to meet his or her individual desires. Wouldn’t it be wonderful if you can specify your travel wishes and they come true at The Peninsula Bangkok? Whether you want a spa pampering, an exquisite dining experience or a late checkout to stay longer in the comfort of your room, your wish is our command.
When you book the Best Three Wishes package and stay between now and 30 September 2018, you will enjoy three extra privileges, making it a truly personalised stay experience that meets your desires.
Guests can select three privileges from the following when booking the Best Three Wishes package:
- Guaranteed early check-in is from 11:00 AM and late check-out is until 4:00 PM.
- One-way transfer by BMW from the airport to the hotel
- Daily international buffet breakfast at River Café & Terrace for two people
- One-time 80-minute aromatherapy spa treatment at The Peninsula Spa for two people
- One-time international buffet dinner at River Café & Terrace for two people
- One-time Ruenthip Thai set dinner at Thiptara for two people
- One-time Chinese set dinner (Happiness set) at Mei Jiang for two people
- One-time afternoon tea at The Lobby for two people
Validity: Booking period and staying period is from now to 30 September 2018*Please indicate your choices of benefits in the special request section in the guest information form when making your booking or the hotel will contact you via email to confirm your selection of three benefits.
Reward yourself and your family with a suite stay on your visit and you will emerge relaxed and inspired, not only because of the ultimate comfort of what the suite has to offer but also all the suite essentials that sophisticated travelers like you desire---from fast-track service at the airport and round-trip airport transfer to spa pampering. All essentials will be offered when booking and staying in our suites with the “Suite Essentials” package.
The package includes:
- Two nights’ accommodation in a suite of your choice
- Daily international buffet breakfast at River Café & Terrace
- Round-trip airport transfer through the hotel’s limousine
- The luxury of “Peninsula Time”, allowing you to enjoy flexible check-in from 10:00 am and check-out until 4:00 pm
- One-time 80-minute Aromatherapy Massage at the award-winning Peninsula Spa per guest per stay
- Fast-track service at the airport including a buggy commuting and porter service (this offer is available for reservations of Thai Suite and other higher suite categories)
- Unlimited minibar consumption for non-alcoholic beverages and snacks (this offer is available for reservations of Thai Suite and other higher suite categories)
Validity: Booking period is from now until 17 December 2018 and staying period until 20 December 2018
Terms & Conditions:
- A minimum of two consecutive nights is required.
- Room rates are subject to 10% service charge and 7% applicable tax.
- One-night penalty including tax will be applied if cancellation is less than seven (07) days prior to arrival.
- This offer is not valid with groups/conventions/special events and cannot be combined with any other promotional offer(s).
- Advanced reservations are required.
- Black-out dates apply
For reservations and for more information, please call The Peninsula Bangkok at +66 2020 2888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Plan your holidays in advance and enjoy more privileges. The longer lead time you plan and book your stay at The Peninsula Bangkok, the more discount on accommodation you will be rewarded with, thus ensuring that your Bangkok getaway is truly luxurious and filled with special offers.Book Now
Exclusive privileges when you make a reservation in advance:
- Receive 10% off Deluxe rooms and up to 25% off Suites from Best Available Rates when a reservation is made 30 days prior to your arrival.
- Receive 15% off Deluxe rooms and up to 30% off Suites from Best Available Rates when a reservation is made 60 days prior to your arrival.
- Spacious terrace with sundeck, private whirlpool and outdoor dining table for four
- Chao Phraya River and Bangkok skyline views
- Separate living room area with sofa, coffee table and executive work desk
- Master's bedroom with king-sized bed
- Private study room
- Separate foyer
- Pantry room for private dining preparation
- Telescope to enjoy panoramic views of the river and the city
- Dining room or boardroom seating for up to eight people
- Spacious self-contained dressing area with luggage bench
- Dressing table featuring vanity mirror
- Multi-function bedside electronic control panels
- Individual thermostat control and outside temperature/humidity indicator
- Dual voltage (110V – 220V) universal electrical power sockets
- Mood lighting
- Fully stocked mini bar
- In-room safe
- Valet box
- Fully stocked mini bar
Amenities and Service
- Welcome chocolates and cookies amenity and daily fruit basket
- Deutz Peninsula Champagne
- Local and international daily newspapers (on request upon arrival)
- Complimentary access to more than 2,000 international publications via Press Reader
- Complimentary shoe shining service
- 24 hours in-room dining service
- 24 hours laundry service
- Complimentary access to the fitness centre and the swimming pool
- Turn-down service
- Luxurious marble bathroom with mood lighting and whirlpool
- Electronic blinds control
- Separate shower stall, bathtub and toilet cubicle
- Flat screen TV and radio system
- Hands-free telephone
- Valet call/emergency button
- Illuminated shaving and make-up mirror
- Fully stocked bathroom amenities
- Bathrobes and slippers
Audio Visual and Communication
- Separate Hi-Fi system with surround-sound speakers
- TV with sound system
- Direct Dial telephone with VOIP - Voice Over Internet Protocol for complimentary international calls from in-room telephone
- Complimentary high-speed wireless and wired Internet access
- Custom-designed armoire with a built-in radio, colour television and CD/DVD player
- Audio visual smartphone and iPad docking station to stream content to the television
- In-room multi-function machine with fax, printing, scanning capability
- Dual-line telephone with voicemail system and speaker function