Presented to you by the famous Visiting Yoga and Qiqong Master Ryko Kalinko
23 March – 2 April 2018
The Peninsula Spa is honoured to once again host the renowned Yoga and Qigong Master Ryko Kalinko, who will be the hotel’s visiting holistic exercise expert.
Master Ryko will guide you through the technique and take you on a journey of balance to discover the power that you have within yourself through various forms of holistic exercises such as Yoga, Tai Chi, Qigong and mindful meditation.
You are invited to sign up for complimentary group classes conducted by Master Ryko to bring in some inspirations to life for further well-being.
Complimentary Yoga Classes (60 minutes)
- Saturday, 24th and 31st, at 5:50 am – Health & Harmony at Gong Wu Shrine
- Wednesday, 28th, at 6:00 am – Sunrise Yoga at Thiptara
Complimentary Inspiring Wellness Talk (60 minutes)
- Friday, 23rd, at 10:00 am – The Deeper Side of Yoga
- Saturday, 24th, at 2:30 pm – Principles of Tai Chi
- Tuesday, 27th, at 10:00 am – Meditation Made Easy
Group classes with limited number of participants are available as follows:
- Sunday, 25th, at 10:00 am – Yoga
- Monday, 26th, at 5:00 pm – Tai Chi
- Thursday, 28th, at 10:00 am – Meditation
Price: THB 800++ per person per session (60 minutes)
Private classes are available upon request throughout his visit from 9:00 am – 6:00 pm.
Please contact The Peninsula Spa to reserve your space. The number of participants is limited, and this is on a first-come first-served basis.
You are welcome to meet with Master Ryko and receive a holistic exercise recommendation that suits your desire prior to making a reservation for a private class.
Terms & conditions:
- Advance reservation is required.