What you’ll experience:
• View Bangkok, known locally as the City of Angels, from a private helicopter to gain a thrilling overview of this incredible urban metropolis and its many visual contrasts
• The Peninsula Bangkok’s rooftop helipad enables you to choose when to take to the skies. Sunrise is enchanting, daylight sightseeing is compelling, and the sunsets are
Why it’s unmissable:
• From the private aviation lounge, ascend to the hotel rooftop and step onto the helipad to enjoy breathtaking panoramas
• The convenience of departing from and returning to the hotel’s own helipad means no extra travelling, so you can relax and enjoy the sky-high adventure
• Sunrise and sunset create dramatic backdrops for that perfect photogenic moment
• Tailored charter trips are also offered. Arrive and depart in style at Hua Hin, Thai Country Club, Pattaya, Suvarnabhumi Airport or Don Muang Airport
Who should go?
• Thrill-seekers, photography enthusiasts and guests wishing to experience Bangkok from high above the city
• Travellers with a ‘Helicopter Flight’ on their bucket list. This is one of the most captivating and convenient sky tours in Asia
Guests depar ting from The Peninsula Bangkok will be greeted at The Lobby, and escor ted to the rooftop Paribatra Aviation Lounge. Here, you can view a collection of aircraft memorabilia dating from 1927. Our glass walled private elevator transpor ts you to the helipad, where stepping onto the tarmac presents inspiring city views - before the journey even begins.
• Available daily
• Departure times are available upon request
• Flight duration ranges from 15-75 minutes
• A maximum of eight people, plus 20kg luggage per person, can be accommodated