Make a difference in your meeting experience by hosting a group at the address desired by all - The Peninsula Bangkok - an oasis of the city. Perfectly infused with local touches, your meeting will allow you to jump on a long-tail boat for a stress-free ride after a productive day of meetings, enjoy Thai cooking class, energize your team with a Thai boxing class, and even start a day with alms offering to monks. All these can be catered to you at The Peninsula Bangkok.
Book a minimum of 20 rooms for two nights and enjoy a selection of privileges tailored for the group and the organizer.The group can choose one privilege from the following:
- One complimentary welcome reception for the group
- One additional coffee break with three snack selections
- One complimentary meeting package for every 10 meeting packages booked
- 5% credit on the total banquet revenue spent at the hotel for redemption in the next event at The Peninsula Bangkok
- One complimentary secretariat room
- One complimentary upgrade to a premium coffee break selection
- One complimentary round trip airport transfer for the organizer or head of the group
- One complimentary gift certificate for a two-night stay at The Peninsula Bangkok
- One complimentary dining voucher for two people (choice of buffet dinner at River Cafe & Terrace,Thai set dinner at Thiptara, Chinese set dinner at Mei Jiang or afternoon tea at The Lobby)
- One complimentary gift certificate of 80-minute spa package at The Peninsula Spa
Terms and Conditions
- The 5% rebate amount is calculated before taxes and service charge. The amount is valid for one year and can be applied in the next event at the hotel on a banquet or food and beverage consumption (maximum THB 500,000 per group).
- Advance reservation is required.
- The offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
- The offer is subject to space availability.
- In case of disputes, the hotel reserves the right to make the final decision.
The offer is valid for new group bookings for stay from now until 31 March 2018.